Mobi-C demonstrated superiority in overall trial success compared to fusion at 60 months. The difference between Mobi-C’s success rate of 62.8% and fusion's rate of 34.1% is statistically superior
Two-level Overall Trial Success
At 60 months, Mobi-C demonstrated:
- Fewer subsequent surgeries at the index levels compared to fusion.
- Lower rates of adverse events determined to be major complications compared to fusion.
- Lower rates of adjacent level degeneration compared to fusion.
- A higher Neck Disability Index (NDI) success rate compared to fusion.
- A mean Range of Motion (ROM) in flexion/extension of 10.1° at the superior index level and 8.4° at the inferior index level.
- A mean return to work time 20.9 days shorter than fusion.
Mobi-C is a safe and effective surgical option at two contiguous levels in the cervical spine from C3-C7 in indicated subjects.