Mobi-C demonstrated superiority in overall trial success compared to fusion at 84 months. The difference between Mobi-C’s success rate of 60.8% and fusion's rate of 34.6% is statistically superior.
Two-level Overall Trial Success
At 84 months, Mobi-C demonstrated:
- Nominally fewer subsequent surgeries at the index levels compared to fusion.
- Lower average rates of adverse events determined to be major complications compared to fusion.
- Lower average rates of adjacent level degeneration compared to fusion.
- A higher Neck Disability Index (NDI) success rate compared to fusion.
- A mean Range of Motion (ROM) in flexion/extension of 9.3° at the superior index level and 7.4° at the inferior index level.
- A mean return to work time 20.9 days sooner than fusion.
Mobi-C is a safe and effective surgical option at two contiguous levels in the cervical spine from C3-C7 in indicated subjects.